The boy scouts have it right, "Be prepared."
If you're like most people, you wait until you have to apply for
a job to update your resume. But waiting can mean missing out
on great opportunities. It's best to take a cue from the boy scouts
and always "be prepared."
This month's issue of the Career Club will share four reasons to
update your resume today!
Vector Technical, Inc.
|Four Reasons to Update Your Resume
The unexpected opportunity...promotions...personal growth.
These are all great reasons to always have an updated resume.
Read on for four of the top reasons why you need to
update your resume.
|Need more ideas for your career?
Check out our Candidate Resource Center!
| Our resource center includes:
- Managing Your Career -- Help with finding the career path that's
right for you.
- Achieving a Work/Life Balance -- Are your work and home lives
pulling you in opposite directions? Here are some tips to help
achieve that sought after balance.
- Land that Job -- Tools to help in all aspects of your job search
process. Including resumes, interviewing, and negotiating salary.
- Personal Success -- Tips on how to improve all aspects of your
life and achieve the highest level of success.
- Best of the Web -- Quick links to exceptional sites offering
information on all aspects of your career.
- On the Job -- How-to's for dealing with the many issues that
come up throughout your business day.
If you haven't checked out our resource center yet, we hope you will now!
|The Career Club is brought to you by Vector Technical, Inc.. If you know anyone who might enjoy these ideas, please feel free to share this email. And if you know anyone whose goal it is to find a better job, please have them give us a call at 440-946-8800.
|Past Issues | My Info | Refer a Friend | Resources | Contact Us